not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Saturday, March 29, 2003

I found the best book today for only 50cents . . . It's called "Miss Pooky Peckinpaugh", the inside cover says MISS POOKY PECKINGPAUGH AND HER SECRET PRIVATE BOYFRIENDS COMPLETE WITH TELEPHONE NUMBERS!!! The book has a full page dedicated to a boy for each letter of the alphabet, her discription of the boy is done using only words starting that letter. the ype is from a typewriter and there are pencil sketches throughout the book
Heres an example:
INNY is an idiot
The idiot
and for INNY to imagine that I am interested in INNY is instant insanity . . . .
I had no idea that INNY was interested int eh idea that I was interested in INNY
AND
If I have insinuated . . . or given the impressio that I am interested in INNY . . .
It is instant imagination and illusion . . . The idiot
I mean
for INNY to infer that I have th itsiest inkling of an interest in that irky individual . . is inconceivalble and instant insult . . . AND I would rather incarcerate myself indoors indefinitely . . . I AM . . . NOT INTERESTED . . .
Incidentally
Insofar as INNY is interested in insects . . . he like
IVY INGERSOLL . . . that instant itch . . .
and
does these idiotic imitations of ISABEL IBBING that iceberg
(Indescribable)
In any case
INNY has I.I. inscribed on his insteps in INDIA INK . . .
(I.I.)? . . . I hate incriptions . . .INSTANT INDULGENCE . . .
INNY is an idiot . . . I find him impossible . . .I LIKE him


oh INNY
I am INFATUATED

INCE ISSHERWOOD
212 619 . . . 9831
IF INCOMMUNICADO
ASK
INFORMATION

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home