not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Thursday, April 03, 2003

*dreamy tobie*

sometimes things happen exactly when you need them too, and how you want them too:
This cute boy I use to work with, and actually liked, which was rare since I hated most people at my work, is living in my neighborhood. We have run into each other a few times. And last week he left a note on my front door with his number. As he was leaving it, Sal came by and gave him our number. For over a week I didn't call, even those he has these beautiful blue eyes, works with OCAP and is my kinda cute. Then he called me(hmm) when we finally got a hold of each other we decided we should go out. We headed down to the local bar, and they were doing karaoke. I felt like we invaded a secret club, there was Jon's table and the guy with the red sunglass, and the Spanish table. Everyone knew each other and they were all hilarious. This one boy did "I'm too sexy" then "Barbie girl" you don’t' even know how good that is until you see it. And there was Bohemian Rhapsody, which is always interesting as karaoke. But I would have to say the highlight of the night was "FAME" every one got into it, they were singing and dancing, flying and jumping, and the wild guy with the red sunglasses jumped on a chair and slid away from him and he feel back on the floor. Over all a great night. The wild guy had a digital camera and he took our photo many times over, mostly when we were not prepared at all :) always the best photos :) He said he will send them, if he does I will post it and you can see the cute boy with the blue eyes. YES tobie is into a boy, at this point really what do I have to lose . .

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home