not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Monday, March 31, 2003

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sal has been letting me for weeks that he was getting a surprise for me, he even told poeple so they could all be like "oh your getting a surprise", I hate not knowing but it was worth it!. today it came, I could tell by the look on salvo's face, I was brushing my teeth still half asleep, thinking ok he is so excited about this I have to be every happy[even thought I was feelign like shit] So he handed me the package, straight from e-bay. I reached in and pulled out 3 CDs AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started to jump and scream and hug him and jump and scream. He got me 3 Bikini Kill CD's. Reject all Americian, The C.D. version of the first two records, and The Singles. I already own the singles, but one day when Marike was over in December, when we were planning our trip of Chicago, I rolled my chair over it and crushed the CD. I was so sad. Its not like I can just go to the local cd store and pick it up, they dont' even make them anymore. I love sal, I love sal, I love bikini kill, ilove bikini kill!!!!!!!!!!! There is nothing that could have been better at this time, nothing, he rocks my world. Thanks to everyone who kept this a secret form me, it was worth it!!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home