not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

So many things to talk about that I feel I can only do it in a list format:
* I attended the Equity Studies Advisory meeting today - surrounded by accedemics- I was sure I would be silenced, But I was able to talk and gave a few suggestions
that made there eyes light up!!
* I ran into the gross guy from the bar the other night, the one who was pro-war, pro-
capitalistm and asked if Regan and I were lesbians
* It snowed hahaha good april fools day joke mother nature
* I had a dream last night that my friend Michelle and I got 100% on this assignment we did
together, so when we got it back and it was 85% I was honestly disappointed
(normally I jump for joy with anything above an 80)
* I can now count the number of days left in my undergrad on both hands and feet
* I was mentioned in Stephanies blog a few times today and that makes me happy:)
* I have been thinking about jobs for the summer, here is a list that have come up so far:
~ mail deliverer
~ window washer
~ landscaper
~ dog sitter for yuppies
~ vegan newsletter developer
~ mini buddha and bycicle seat maker
~ tree planter
~ outward bounder leader
~ food bank event coordinator
~ clown
~ study case for the clark or the mental institute

* some times people just suck, sometimes I am one of those people ~ but not today