not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Friday, March 28, 2003

WOW- I just had a meeting with the Principle of New College, I was there to ask him to pay for the whole food security class to go to this fundraiser the Daily Bread food bank is having. Tickets are $100 each. Emily and I were discussing stratigy to convince him that it is importnant accedemicly that we go to this dinner. I had preped the secretary about what we were going to ask him, and was trying to be as professional as possible. So Emily and I walk in, before we even sat down the cute bumbling principel says "so your class has a table at the event, is there anything else I can do for you?"

Its amazing how much money the university has, the new college library doesnt even have a stampler but gettign a thousand dollars for dinner, is not a problem . . .

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home