not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Last night this guy said to me that I always seem bright eyed and bushy tailed. I have heard that my whole life, he said I seem like someone who eats healthy and gets tens hours of sleep a night. oh how wrong he is, In the past 48 hours I have slept six hours and have only eaten veggie burgers, chips and pop corn. Last night i walked home from this party and watched the sunrise, it was the perfect end to the day and night. earlier at the party my self and many other brave soles climbed up this rickety ladder on to the roof. A few people mentioned that the roofs and chimneys were very mary poppinish. I could have stayed there forever and my fear of going down the ladder was encouraging such ideas, but alas it had to end. There was something very movie like about that roof, very romantic. Not flowers, chocolate and bad poetry romantic, but kinda dreamy. you would expect midst to over over the chimmneys and watch dick tracy like characters chase each other with unrealistic jumps over alleys.

yesterday should be named in dublin history of the day of meetings. from ten to ten, there was onlt two hours that were not occupied by meetings. luckily i really like the people at these meetings, otherwise I think i would go mad. Its actually increduable how i feel at home with the grassroots crew. Its like going to the 519 when i first came out, lady fest, equity studies, the ethical lover group - its a group of people that i really feel good about and my nervous mind and body relaxes and I am able to be myself and enjoy these people. And that feeling is strong than it has been in past similar situations. I believe it has to do with the level of respect I have for the work and dedication these people have.

as this one guy said, if it were for the buzz drugs would be cheeper. ok james sleepy arms keeps hitting random buttons, so before i lose this post i'm out.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home