not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Its half three in the morning and for the second time tonight I woke up after a strange dream. In the first dream I was in this car that reminded me of this guys car from back home. There were tons of us in this small thing, almost like those clown cars except this thing was brown really old and rusted. We were on our way to an event and as we circled in the parking lot the only spot we found was next to this mob of protestors. Driving towards them they were making tons of noise and we had our arms out of the windows cheering them along. When I got out of the car I was trying to lock the front door - it was one of those locks that you have to close the door with the handle up, I had to do it a few times for it to lock, while I was doing that I felt nervous, everyone was looking at me. I felt that if I didn't lock it quickly they were going to steal the car. As I started to look up this one guy through a bucket of paint in my face and screamed blood on your hands. While he was doing this I caught a glimps of his face. It was this guy that I know to see but don't really know. His name is Patrick but in the dream it was Kevin. Anyways I somehow protected my face from the paint and it all went into my hair, which was then undetectable since it was the same colour of my hair. I grabbed his arm, looked into his face and said his name until he gave me eye contact. He was in shock that I knew his name and then he realised that I was not the person he was protesting against but was a fellow protestor. At that moment while I still had his arm two gardai come and they tried to arrest him. at first I did nothing still in shock that he had thrown paint in my face, then I got myself between him and the gardai and dearrested him.

then I woke up . . .

the second dream I was with this guy Finbar who is a good friend of ready's and works at the union. When I first met him I didn't like him. he can be moody and very intense. But over the year I have developed a soft spot for him. anyways the dream its not as clear as the first one but the two of us are together and wondering around kinda looking for a party. we stopped off at Adams gaff, who was the auitor for the LGBTQ soc this year. We chilled with him for a bit then off to this guy Alan's house who is in the union. (neither of these people are people that fin would chill with but he was in a great mode and was just up for a party.) when at Alans we talked about All Tomorrow Parties. he has said he had a horible expereince but after talking about it we concluded it was the rich fuckers that he was staying with not the party it self. he shows us this trick you can do with spit balls and bic pens and somehow it saved the sheep he went into the physics of it all. Fin and I then left his place and ended up in the random bed room and continued chatting. he showed me this trick where he rubbed his zippo on his stomach twice and then lite his cigerettes from that. He showed me how to do it on my hand. The vibe felt like we were going to score, but we ended up just chatting about life and jazz. The last thing he said to me before I woke up was do you ever go looking for parties?

now its five after 4, I best be getting back to bed perhaps to sleep perhaps to dream.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home