not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Do you wanna stay in bed all day?
(Yeah!)
Do remember feeling any other way?
(No!)
Do you wanna stay in bed all day?
(Yeah!)
Do remember feeling any other way?
(No!)



fuck what a day - its strange when you realize that you are the definitive depressed person, its almost comical to know that you can check off every item on the 'are you depressed' questionare. Its also good to know that the depression is linked to a specific event and therefor will be overwith in a short time. When depression hits you out of know where for no clear reason, when it is just a chemical imbalance the feeling of being depressed is the worst part of it. You have no explanation which I find makes you even more depressed. It is one of the worst downward spirals there are, next to addiction of herion I suppose, or the dependancy on an abuser.

But the depression has been lifted. I had spent some of the day (when I wasn't lieing in bed with my head under the covers, or staring into space) working on my manifesto for women's officer. It was alright, but I knew that it wasn't great. I had asked ready if he would look at it. When he came over it was close to seven and I hadn't eaten for over 24 hours. I I bit of a mess I was. He was all huggy and in a good mood, wondering what was wrong . . . I suppose he had figured everything out in his head, as I lied here in agony.

I told him that I knew what it was like to fall out of love with someone and how it is hard to break up with them cuz you still care for them and don't want to hurt them, but then it makes it worse because its just waiting for the inevitable. Well apartly he has figured out some of his own shit and doens't want to break up or have me sitting waiting for the inevitable. So here we go again the crazy train of love has taken off from its temporary stop at heartbreak. Lets home that it dosn't break down any time soon. My accidemic career can't afford more then a day or two of a stop of the train.

So I felt almost proud of my manifesto, well more that I had done it myself not that it was that great. But allong comes ready and changes it all around and now it does look great. All the text is the same, and he used two of my images, but he was able to make it look like something you want to read. It makes me wonder if I can actually do web sites and such. I mean I know I can learn the html and I can learn how to work publisher and that. But I wonder if design sence will come to me with more practise . . . or not!

So if you clicked on indymedia yesterday you could see the pic about the squat but now that has been replaced with a story on queer patties day. You can still read the story and see the pics, just go to indymedia and on the right side just look for the story on the eviction (which hasn't happened yet). Actually there was no news today, I wonder what the story is . . .

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home