not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Friday, December 26, 2003

who blogs anymore anyways . . .

I realized I have been horrible at posting lately . . . but then I looked at everyone elses site and well I'm not the only one. the holidays are here rountines go out the window and blogging becomes a distant memory only to be picked up again after stuffing our selves and hanging out with poeple that we don't usually see.

mud and I are in galway - having christmas in a hostel is new for most of us - not a bad way to spend christmas I will have to say. A house full of strangers spending many an hour together can be quite refreshing and entertaining. Most people are in the same boat of first time away from family and others are old hats, either way there is food and alcohol for everyone and lots of laughts . . .

I just had this realization that is plaqueing my head . . . earlier this day we were in this pub adn this guy gave mud and I a poem that he wrote, he said that he would sign it for us. so I went into my bag and grabbed a pen, the only one I had is this pen I carry with me everywhere. My brother gave it to me for my 19th birthday, and he had it engraved. It is one of the few things that I havn't lost over the years. While I handed it to him I hesitated, but told myself to just relax over it he would not take my pen. I sat and watched him write with it with a bit of a knot in my stomach, I tried to get rid of it by looking away. He then wrote on muds page, in this time I got distracted and now the pen is gone . . .ahhh I have to go see if I can find him now!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home