not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Monday, November 24, 2003

ghosts or am I lossing my head

today when I left for work I didn't take my mobile, this is only slightly odd, I mean I usually take it with me but I don't really need it so its not a big deal. At work as usuall I ocme up with detailed plan of what I'm going to do during my lunch. Teh thing is I have 30 mins, 12 mins of that is taken walking home and back to work, so I don't have time to figure out what I'm eating and what I'm doing while I'm at home. So today I realized I had to phone this women from the library so I would have peanut butter sandwiches to save time on cooking and eating so I could phone her. But I couldn't find my phone. It was extreamly odd since my room is sparkling clean and the last time I used the phone was last night when I got a call when I was already in bed. I can't be far . . .so I look under the bed, beside the bed on my desk, and bed side table, I take off the sheets and put them back on. I go online and send myself a text message. But no such luck, it is no where to be found. I go back to work very confused.

after work I come back with fresh eyes, I pad down my pillow look inside the bag beside by bed, remake my bed. And turn to my computer to send myself another text in hopes that I will hear the vibrations, maybe it took a while to go through last time and I already left before it went off. Before I do this I turn around randomly and look at my freshly made bed, right infront of me sitting perfectly is my phone.

I can't understand how it got there and how I didn't see it before, the thing is I through my sheets up in the air several times, so even if it was on my bed before, it wouldn't be sitting neatly on the edge right in the center. I can't really explain the situation at all, but it did give me the creepy jeepies :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home