not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Thursday, March 27, 2003

I have just wasted the past few hours reading my friends blogs, which first makes me say "this is the exact reason I don't want a blog- too addictive and time consuming" Yet here I am writing random thoughts to random people. I was talking to steph (who has a blog) how this summer I'm turning off my computer and getting outside. I'm such a nautre grrl. I don't have a job yet for this summer but it will have to be outside I tell her. My theory is I have never worked a summer indoors so why start now. (except for the summer when I was 16 when I worked at a waiting pool and Baskin-Robbins. ahhhhhhhhhh Baskin Robbins . . . . . and really can you count chilling in a park all day with kids, then working with your best friend and soon to be boyfriend eating ice-cream all night working indoors) . Anyways so I told steph that I might do window washing this summer, but the moment she mentioned the libraries at UofT are hiring I sat right up and typed REALLY faster then I thought possible.

I wonder what is happening to outdoor chilln, nature lovin', dancin', laughn' tobie and who is this geek that took over her mind and body!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home