not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Thursday, March 27, 2003

The WeatherPixie
Today is my Italy day, so I thought I would Rome's weather as a 20's flapper chick!
This morning I was chatting with my roommates sexy Italian boyfriend, from our summer in Italy. When he asked me for my pic I relaized he thought I was a boy and he was hitting on me!! Sal explained to him in Italian his error and his reponce was "i tinked that you are a dude"!
The second Italian moment of my day was getting a refund from the Italain train company! Sal and I had taken a train from his boyfriends town to Rome to go to GAY VILLEGE!! it arrived in Termini 40 mins late. Sal beign the wiz kid that he is knew that if the train was more than 30 mins late you can get a refund. So the two of us got in line at the refund office, causing us to be even later, sorry guys ;) We laughed the whole time wondering if we would ever actually get the refund, since we were leaving the country in two days. We agreed if we did get it we would frame it and put it on the wall! So today 7 months later we recieved the refund!!! Oh yeah bay 9.35 euros . .. were in the money:)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home